Monday, December 16, 2019

Double page fun with the December Flavors of the month kit!

Happy Monday! It's time to share my double page layout with you for December using the December Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is the full kit: 
Here is the Carta Bella Merry Christmas mini kit I used on today's layout:

Here is the double page layout I created with the Carta Bella Merry Christmas mini kit:
Supplies Used: card stock: Navy Blue- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Carta Bella Merry Christmas- from the kit; stickers: Carta Bella Merry Christmas -from the kit
I had so much fun creating this layout using these super fun vintage papers and stickers from the Carta Bella Merry Christmas collection.  These pictures of my friend's son, daughter-in-law and sweet granddaughter getting a visit from Santa were perfect for these papers!  I hope you will visit The ScrapRoom blog and check out the other amazing double page layouts created from this month's kit by the super talented DT!!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment