Sunday, March 8, 2020

Card sketch # 165

I hope your weekend is going well!  I had some crafty time today so decided to make a card using the March 5th card sketch by Heather at Sketch N Scrap! This card is sketch is going right to my favorites list, it is SO versatile!!  I'm using some older CTMH papers that I have been hoarding because the colors are just sooooo lovely!!  Here is the sketch:

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Card base: CTMH; card stock: Basic Black, Whisper White & Daffodil Delight - Stampin' Up'; Patterned Paper: CTMH Craft On & Bella Blvd Island Escape(pink); sticker: CTMH Craft On; die: scallop: CTMH; Twine: unknown; stamp: CTMH Card Captions; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
I love the color combo of green and pink, it's my current obsession!! I am really making an effort to use my stash, so far I haven't bought any new stash yet this year, the only new things are my kits which I get for my DT work....trying to use up some things so I can make a big buy in the middle of the year as a treat to myself...although it seems like out of sight out of mind, if I don't go to the craft store I don't buy anything lol!  That may all change in April when I am making a trek to The Little Craft Place in Houston!  I better step it up to make room for some new supplies lol!!  Make sure and hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to check out what the other DT members have done with this fun card sketch!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment