Friday, March 6, 2020

March Flavors of the month kit ~ Bloom & Grow

TGIF!!  Today I am sharing another layout created with the March Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is the full kit:

Here is the Echo Park I Love Spring collection I used for today's layout:

Here is my layout created with this fun collection:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: white- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Echo Park I love Spring- from the kit; ephemera: Echo Park I love Spring- from the kit; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash
I love the beautiful Spring colors of this collection! They patterns and papers were perfect for these photos of my sweet niece when she was a wee little tot!! I love the big and bold ephemera that is included with this kit!  So perfect for titles!!  Make sure and hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out the other amazing layouts the DT created with this kit!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment