Monday, March 16, 2020

Double Page Layout with the March Flavors of the Month kit!

Happy Monday!  It's the start of a new week!  I hope your weekend was filled with loads of creative time!  Today I am sharing a double page layout I created using the March Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom.  Here is a reminder of the full kit:

 Here is the Pink Paislee 5th & Monaco collection I used on today's layout:

Here is my layout:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Black-from the kit; Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee 5th & Monaco-from the kit; stickers: Pink Paislee 5th & Monaco- from the kit; ampersand- American Crafts Thickers- from my stash; enamel dot: Simple Stories- from my stash.
When I saw this gorgeous collection I immediate remembered these pictures of my friend's little granddaughter!  I felt like the hot pink dress would go perfectly with this color scheme!  I cut the dot paper in half so that I could use the floral sprays on each page, it's like a built in embellishment! The gold foil stickers are so pretty and served as the perfect accents for these adorable pictures! Make sure and hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out the other double page layouts the DT created!!  If you create something with this kit make sure and drop me a comment so I can check it out!!  I'd love to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment