Monday, March 23, 2020

March Flavors of the Month kit ~ Card fun!

Happy Monday! Today I am sharing some cards I created using the March Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  I love using up the scraps of my kits to make cards!  Here is a reminder of the kit:

Here are the cards I created:
 Supplies Used: card base: Stampin' Up Whisper White card stock; patterned paper: Photo Play Paper Tulla & Norbert; stickers: Photo Play Paper Tulla & Norbert; buttons: unknown source

 Supplies Used: Card base: Stampin' Up Whisper White card stock; patterned paper: Echo Park I Love Spring; ephemera: Echo Park I Love Spring; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye

Supplies Used: Cardstock: Whisper White & Black- Stampin' Up; patterned paper: Pink Paislee 5th and Monaco; sticker: Pink Paislee 5th and Monaco; stamp: Kerry Bradford Studios; ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; thread: unknown source
I love how these turned out!  I made these cards while glamping a few weeks ago and I was so excited to use the sewing machine provided in the crop area!  I had never sewn on paper before but I am going to get myself a machine as soon as I am back to work full time so I can practice my sewing skills!  I love the look of machine stitching on paper! So hopefully you will see more of my projects with some machine stitching on them soon! Make sure and hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out all the amazing layouts and cards created by the DT!  Happy creating friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment