Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Lucky to have a Friend Like you!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!  I am not Irish and never celebrate St. Patrick's Day but I was gifted this amazing line by Simple Stories and just had to play with it!  I created this card for Sketch N Scrap's monthly Facebook challenge group, it was my turn to host the challenge today and what better challenge then to use a fun sketch I created and the color green as the optional twist?!  I used this sketch:

Here is my card using the sketch and the optional twist to use GREEN! 
Supplies Used: card stock: Very Vanilla by Stampin' Up; patterned paper: Simple Stories St. Patrick's Day & Fancy Pants Trend Setter; stamp: CTMH; ink: Stampin' Up Old Olive; sticker (Shamrock): Simple Stories St. Patrick's Day
I love the color combo of green and navy and love how this card turned out!  This is my new favorite sentiment too!! I made a few of these to send to my friend's I can't see right now due to the pandemic.  I will include a few scrappy goodies in the card and hope they like them!  I think we can all use a little cheer and spirit lifting happy mail right now don't you?  If you want to check out the other challenges you can visit the Sketch N Scrap Facebook page and click on groups in the left side bar, then click on the group name and request to join!  We hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment