Monday, March 2, 2020

March Flavors of the Month kit!

Today I am sharing my first layout of the month using the March Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom.  This one is one of my favorites, here is the full kit:

Here is the Shimelle Never Grow Up collection included in the kit that I used on today's layout:

Here is my layout I created using this amazing kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Navy- from the kit & Black - from my stash; Patterned Paper: Shimelle Never Grow Up- from the kit; puffy stickers: Shimelle Never Grow Up - from the kit; ephemera (flowers/leaves): Shimelle Never Grow Up- from the kit; letter stickers: American Crafts - from my stash
I had a lot of fun with this kit! I love puffy stickers they add such dimension and texture to your layout without all the bulk!! I also love the beautiful bright colors of this kit, so perfect for these adorable photos of my friend's grandaughter in her sweet lemon dress!!  Make sure and hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out the other amazing layouts the DT created with this kit!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment