Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sketch N Scrap's monthly Facebook challenge group fun!

Happy weekend!! Today I am sharing a layout I created for the Sketch N Scrap monthly Facebook challenge group!  My challenge for the group is to create a layout based on Sketch #86 below and as an OPTIONAL TWIST use patterned paper instead of cardstock as the background of your layout.  Here is the sketch they are to use:

Here is my layout I created with the sketch and the optional twist:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Scenic Route (background), Photo Play Paper Be Mine & Pink Paislee (brown gingham); stickers: Photo Play Paper Be Mine; enamel dots: Recollections (gold) & Teresa Collins (heart); die: Stitched circle: Stampin' Up.
I love this sketch and have used it multiple times!  Do you have a favorite go to sketch you use over and over? I had a lot of stickers left over from the Photo Play Paper Be Mine kit that was in my February Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom so I was trying to use them up and this is the layout I came up with!  I hope you will find time to play along with us this month in our monthly Facebook challenges group.  To join the group click on "GROUPS" in the left side bar ON THIS PAGE and then click on the group name and request to join!  Easy Peasy!  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment