Wednesday, April 7, 2021

April Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!

Happy Hump Day!  Today I am sharing another layout I created with the amazing April Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom! 
Here is a reminder of the fun kit:

Here is the Carta Bella Flower Garden part of the kit I am working with today:

Here is the layout I created with this awesome kit:
Supplies Used: cardstock: black- from the kit and Pink Pirouette by Stampin' Up- from my stash; Patterned Paper: Carte Bella Flower Garden- from the kit; stickers: Carta Bella Flower Garden- from the kit; die: Stampin' Up stitched circle- from my stash; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash

My son came over a few weekends ago to visit.  The weather so gorgeous we went for a walk around our neighborhood.  Then he treated me to a delicious dinner out at Boo Rays a local restaurant!  It was so nice to spend an evening together! He was gracious enough to also indulge me with a selfie taken at the park while we were walking!  Gosh, how lucky am I?  This kit just screamed Spring so I felt it was perfect to document this rare photo of myself and my son!  It seems once your kiddos are older those pictures are fewer and far between!  Make sure and head over to The ScrapRoom blog and check out the amazing layouts the DT has created with this fun kit!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment