Saturday, April 10, 2021

TN Time with Lisa & Lori ~ April Edition!

Yay!  It's the weekend!! Are you enjoying some creative time today? I sure hope so!  It's time to kick off our next edition of TN Time with Lisa & Lori!!  So let's get this party started! 

HERE IS HOW OUR CHALLENGE WORKS: This is a monthly challenge that launches on the 10th of each month  You will have until the 9th at midnight CST to link up your entries. If you complete my sketch challenge link your TN, bullet journal or planner spread below. If you combined my challenge with Lori's challenge link up your spread here on my blog AND on Lori's Blog (My Happy Life). For 2021 we are making this challenge a "just for fun" challenge with no prize, but isn't the real prize just documenting your memories and getting more pages done in 2021???!!!! 
Now for my challenge!! Here is this month's sketch:

Now for Lori's April challenge: (April 10th - May 9th):
What a fun challenge!!  I love pink so this color challenge is definitely and easy one for me!  I also love stamps, I just don't use them as much as I should, considering how many I own!!! So this challenge is perfect to get me to use some stamps I have neglected for to long!!  
Here is my spread using both the sketch and Lori's challenge:
Supplies Used: Patterned Papers:  Pebbles Hey Hello, Hip Kit Pretty Sweet, Simple Stories Hello Today, Pink Fresh Studios Noteworthy & Pink Paislee Bloom Street; stickers: Echo Park (letters), Pebbles Hey Hello (bird), Simple Stories The Reset Girl (word strip); ephemera: PinkFresh Studios Sweet (Good Book tag & flower) & Simple & Simple Stories Posh (pencil); chipboard: Simple Stories Hello Today (books); stamp: Heidi Swapp; ink: Memento Black Tuxedo; tag: Source Unknown; journal box- source unknown.
Now for some close ups:
This picture represents the books I am endeavoring to read this month!! I am dreaming big aren't I?  I say "Go big or go home!" lol!  I followed the sketch closely here but replaced the top flower with this fun ephemera tag I have been hoarding!

I stamped the date in the lower right corner and I also stamped the word "NERD" under the journal box, I have to admit I have never used these letter stamps before and have lost the packaging so I don't even know who makes them!  I do like them, so I need to start using them more often!  I had fun creating a layered cluster of embellishments on the tag!  I think it turned out great! I did leave out the strip of paper under the embellishments because I just couldn't get it to look right for some reason!   My favorite part of this spread is that I mixed so many papers and embellishments from different lines and manufacturers and yet it seems to blend nicely! 

Now for the nitty gritty of how to play along:

                                            RULES FOR THE CHALLENGE:
1.Create a TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK, PLANNER, OR BULLET JOURNAL spread based on the CHALLENGE THEME and/or our sketch. 
2.Create a new, not previously posted project.
3.You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4.If you have a blog please include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5.You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori 
6.You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!
Be sure to stop by Lori's blog to see her awesome TN spread for this challenge!  I hope you will find time to join in the fun this month!  We can't wait to see what you create!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment