Friday, April 2, 2021

April's Freaky Fast Friday challenge!!

Happy Friday!!  Today I am sharing a layout I created with the April Flavors of the Month kit and the Freaky Fast Formula at The ScrapRoom
Here is the month's kit:

Here is this month's formula:

Here is my layout created with this fun formula using the April Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Black- from the kit; Patterned Paper: PhotoPlay Paper Little Boys Have Big Adventures- from the kit; ephemera: Photo Play Paper Little Boys Have Big Adventures- from the kit; Stickers- Photo Play Paper Little Boys Have Big Adventures- from the embellishment kit.

What an amazing kit this is!! I just loved the bright vibrant color scheme as well as the playful patterns! So perfect for those guys in your life- big and small!  I knew when I saw this kit with all the fun trucks that I wanted to use it to scrap this picture of my brother playing in the dirt with his little guy!  No better line for this picture then this one!  So glad I didn't scrap it right away!!  Make sure and head on over to The ScrapRoom blog to see more inspiration from the rest of the DT!!  Happy creating!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment