Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Card sketch #191 at Sketch N Scrap!

Happy Monday!  Today I am sharing a card I created using the April 5th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  This amazing card sketch was created by sketch artist Stacy.  
Here is her amazing sketch:


Here is my card created with this fun sketch:


Supplies Used: Card stock: Stampin' Up Whisper White; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Apron Strings, Simple Stories Hello Today & Simple Stories Vintage Botanicals; chipboard: (butterfly): Simple Stories Hello Today; Ink: Memento Black Tuxedo; Stamp: Stampin' Up Simply Sketched

I had so much fun creating this card using up some scraps from older kits from The ScrapRoom!  I love how all these lines from Simple Stories mixed so well together.  I hope you will find time to play along with us this month!  Make sure and check out the cards the other DT members created on the Sketch N Scrap blog! Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment