Monday, April 12, 2021

Happy Monday!  Today I am playing along with the April Rewind challenge on Facebook!  Each month social media DT member Jan challenges us to use an older card and layout sketch to create a fun layout or card!  This month she is challenging us to create a card based on card sketch #114 from 2018.  Here is the sketch created by yours truly:

Here is my card I created with the sketch:


Supplies Used: card base: CTMH; doily Martha Stewart; patterned paper: Simple Stories Apron Strings; die: CTMH; black pen: Pentel; cardstock: Stampin' Up Strawberry Slush; enamel dot: My Mind's Eye & Enamel Hearts: American Crafts Shimelle Sparkle City

I love how this card turned out!  I created it using scraps on my desk and a die I had cut out for another project and never used due to the color not working out!  So fast and easy!!  Make sure and join in the fun over on the Sketch N Scrap Facebook page!  You have until the end of the month to play along!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment