Saturday, April 17, 2021

April 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap!

Happy weekend!  Weekend time means creative time for me!! Yay!  Today I am playing along with the April 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the sketch created by the super talented sketch artist Stacy:


Here is my layout created with this amazing sketch:
Supplies Used: Patterned Papers: Elle's Studio (woodgrain), Simple Stories Welcome Spring, Simple Stories So Happy Together, Simple Stories Apron Strings; tags: Simple Stories Apron Strings; journal card: Simple Stories Welcome Spring; doilies: small- Martha Stewart, large- Stampin' Up; chipboard: Simple Stories Hello Today; ephemera: PinkFresh Studios; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye; enamel hearts: Pink Paislee.

I absolutely love how this layout turned out!  This is my sweet friend and her husband, cat and granddaughter!  What an adorable picture it is, for sure it is scrapworthy!! I challenged myself to use only stuff on my scrap desk again for this project and I think it all meshed well!  The only thing that I dug out of my stash was the doilies!  The Simple Stories papers are from older ScrapRoom kits that I am trying to use up this month and the ephemera, chipboard and tags are from my April Great Stash Bash kit as well as the older ScrapRoom kits!  I am happy to say I am doing a lot better bashing some older stash this month!  Yay!  Make sure and head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to check out all the amazing layouts the DT created with this fun sketch!  I hope you will join in the fun, you have until the end of the month to do so!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment