Saturday, April 24, 2021

Happy weekend!  Today I am popping on to share a fun layout I created using this months "pop up" challenge in the Sketch N Scrap private Facebook group!  We are ramping up to celebrate NINE years of bringing you FREE sketches and inspiration at Sketch N Scrap in May so my good friend and Senior DT member Lori decided to have a "pop up" challenge this month to get the party started a bit early!!  She is challenging us to  create a layout based on Sketch N Scrap sketch #82 created by yours truly way back in 2015!! 
 Here is the sketch:

Here is my layout created with the sketch:


Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Crate Paper Garden Party & Cosmo Cricket (woodgrain); chipboard stickers: Hip Kit Club Bloom & Grow; Word stickers: Crate Paper Garden Party; puffy stickers: Crate Paper Garden Party; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye

I love the way this turned out!  This new line by Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper is just gorgeous and I thought was perfect for these pictures of my friend's granddaughters wearing matching outfits!  I hope you will join us over on Facebook!  You can play along with our pop up challenge now but you will definitely want to be a member of our group in May when we kick off our month long 9th birthday bash and NSD celebrations!  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment