Monday, January 6, 2020

Card sketch #161 at Sketch N Scrap

Happy Monday!!  Has your New Year gotten off to a good start? I sure hope so!  Today I am sharing my card made using the January 5th card sketch by the very talented Heather Hall at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the sketch:

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Card stock: White & Black- CTMH; Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Splendor; stamp: CTMH Random Acts of Cardness; dies: Stampin' Up- circle and scallop circle; ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
I love how this turned out!  I used my new 6 x 6 My Mind's Eye Splendor pad that I picked up on my last trip to Tuesday Morning back in November.  I just love these papers!! I thought they were perfect for cards so instead of hoarding them for a year I decided to go ahead and dig in!!  So glad I did, this card turned out so pretty and I made 2 exactly the same!  This sketch is so versatile that I know I will use it time and time again!  I am loving this sentiment as well, in fact this CTMH Stamp of the Month I got a while back is amazing and has a lot of really fun sentiments, it's my go to stamp set lately for card making!!  I hope you will hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to check out what the other DT members did with this fun sketch !  And if you have the time why not join in the fun and play along with one of our sketches!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment