Thursday, January 16, 2020

Double page fun with the Flavors of the Month kit!

Today I am sharing my last layout using the January Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom.  Here is a reminder of the kit:

 Here is the Pebbles Happy Cake Day kit I used on today's layout:

Here is my double page layout created using the Pebbles Happy Cake Day collection:
Supplies Used: Card stock: Navy- from the kit yellow, black & White- from my stash; Patterned Paper: Pebbles Happy Cake Day- from the kit; ephemera: Pebbles Happy Cake Day- from the kit; enamel dots: Pebbles- from the embellishment kit; letter stickers: PinkFresh Studios- from my stash.
I love how this turned out, this kit is so bright and colorful and perfect for birthday photos but also as you can see here I used it for just everyday Summer photos!!  I love how verstaile this kit is!! These pictures are of my friends sweet granddaughter on an outing to the pool last Summer!  Make sure and head on over to the ScrapRoom blog and check out the other amazing layouts the DT created wtih this fun kit!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment