Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #162

Good evening!  Today was a long day at work but I was able to get a wee bit of creative time this evening and create a card based on the January 20th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap.  Here is the sketch created by yours truly:

Here is my card created using this sketch:
Supplies Used: card stock: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake & chocolate chip; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Winter Wonderland; ink: Stampin' Up chocolate chip; stamp: CTMH From Me to You; ephemera: Simple Stories Winter Wonderland; rhinestone: Queen & Co; sentiment sticker: Simple Stories
I needed a masculine card so I decided to use my January Great Stash Bash kit and use a deer in that kit vs a heart as shown in the sketch.  I really like how it turned out!  If you missed my post on The Great Stash Bash of 2020 go HERE to learn more.  I am making slow progress with my kit and need to pick up the pace if I am going to use it up!!  Wish me luck!  I hope you will play along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month, you have until January 31st at 9:55 pm CST to join us! Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment