Sunday, January 12, 2020

Sketch N Scrap's Monthly Facebook Challenges

Did you weekend fly by?  Mine sure did!! It was a busy but yet creative one for sure! Today was my turn to host one of the Facebook monthly challenges in the Sketch N Scrap Facebook group.  We have 4 challenges each month and feature older sketches with optional twists!  Today my challenge was to create a card using card sketch #106 created by yours truly with the optional twist to use washi tape on your card.   Here is the sketch:

Here is my card using the sketch and the optional twist to use washi tape:
Supplies Used: Card stock: CTMH; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Dream Big; washi tape: Heidi Swapp & Recollections (blue stripe); stickers: Simple Stories Dream Big; ephemera: Simple Stories Dream Big
I loved this fun and cheerful line by Simple Stories!! I had so much fun using up the scraps I have left of this line for this card!  I love that you can use washi tape for the two smaller strips on this sketch!  Who doesn't have a lot of washi?  I sure do and need to use it more!! 
I hope you will come join us in the Sketch N Scrap monthly Facebook challenge group this month!  We'd love to see what you create!  Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment