Monday, January 13, 2020

Sketch N Scrap monthly Facebook challenge layout

Happy Monday! I'm back today to share a layout I created for the Sketch N Scrap's monthly Facebook challenges group today!  Today's challenge is to create a layout based on Sketch #2 from Sketch N Scrap's 6th Birthday Bash created by yours truly:

 Here is my layout created based on the sketch using the OPTIONAL TWIST to use 5 patterned papers on your layout:
Supplies Used: Card stock: CTMH heart; Patterned Papers: CTMH; stickers: Echo Park; ephemera: Hip Kit Club; enamel dots: Recollections; letter stickers: American Crafts Thickers.
I have used this sketch a bunch of times, it's one of my favs.  It seems like I don't ever tire of it.  I had fun using these girly papers and stickers to create this layout of my friend's adorable granddaughter playing shopping!  Isn't she the cutest thing?  I hope you will join in the fun in Sketch N Scrap's monthly challenges group on Facebook.  You can request to join HERE.  We would love to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment