Friday, January 3, 2020

Freaky Fast Formula using the January Flavors of the month kit!!

TGIF!!  It's the first Friday of the New Year!! YAY!  Today it's my turn to use the Freaky Fast Friday Formula at The ScrapRoom!!  I'm using the awesome January Flavors of the month kit for my layout today.  Here is the beautiful kit:

Here is the formula for today's challenge:

Here is my layout using Friday's Freaky Fast Formula AND the Carta Bella Snow Much Fun collection included in this month's Flavors of the Month kit:
 
Supplies Used: Cardstock: White- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Carta Bella Snow Much Fun- from the kit; ephemera: Carta Bella Snow Much Fun- from the kit: enamel dots: Carta Bella Snow Much Fun- from the kit; chipboard: Carta Bella Snow Much Fun- from the embellishment kit
I had this one random picture of my sister in law and nephew that I felt was perfect for this line!  The funny thing is this picture was actually taken in May NOT in the Winter, although I think they would be tell you it felt like Winter out on the lake one cold morning!!  So even if you don't live a cold climate where you get snow I think you will find these papers are generic enough you can use them for non-Winter layouts/projects as well!  I just loved the cut apart cards and the colors of this line!  I hope you will hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members did with this fun kit!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment