Wednesday, January 8, 2020

January Flavors of the Month kit ~ PhotoPlay We are Family

Happy Hump Day!  Today I am sharing another layout I created using the amazing January Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!!  Here is the full kit:
 
Here is the PhotoPlay We Are Family mini kit I used on today's layout:

Here is my layout created with this beautiful kit:
Supplies Used: Card stock: blue- from the kit; Patterned Paper: PhotoPlay Paper We Are Family- from the kit; doily- from my stash; stickers: PhotoPlay We are Family- from the kit; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash
This kit was perfect to document a picture from Thanksgiving of each of my parents' grandkids. I made my parent's a framed scrapbook layout about 4 years ago of pictures of the grandkids but of course they have grown a bit in the past 4 years so it was time for a new layout using updated pictures!  This line was perfect for this!! The patterns are so pretty and home decor like and the embellishments are just lovely as well!  Make sure and hop over to The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this beautiful kit!!  Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment