Thursday, January 2, 2020

Stash Bashing & Sketch N Scrap #192

It's only January 2nd and I'm already digging into my Great Stash Bash 2020 kit!!  If you missed my previous post on my Great Stash Bash of 2020 kit see the blog post HEREJust a reminder here is my kit I made from my stash and am going to bash in January 2020:

Here is my first layout made using the kit and the January 1st sketch @Sketch N Scrap:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Winter Wonderland & CTMH Hawthorn; Card stock: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip; stickers: Simple Stories Winter Wonderland; ephemera: Simple Stories Winter Wonderland; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye; snowflake: Stampin' Up; dies: Stampin' Up -stitched circle and scallop circle
I love how this turned out! I used a piece of patterned paper for my background something I like to do a lot!  I also love how I was able to mix these older papers from the Simple Stories Winter Wonderland collection with the newer gold paper from the CTMH Hawthorn collection!  So fun to mix in the old and new to try and use up the older stash! 
As inspiration for my layout I based it on the January 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap created by yours truly.  Here is the sketch:

 I hope you will join myself and Lori as we endeavor to use up our stash in 2020!!!  Happy creating and make sure and share what you create with us, we'd love to see it and your kits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment