Thursday, August 6, 2020

August Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!

Good morning!  Today I am sharing my first layout of the month I created using the August Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  I know I say this every month but this kit is SPECTACULAR!!  You might want to hop right on over to The ScrapRoom store and grab yours before they are gone!!  Here is a look at the full kit:

Here is the Simple Stories Bro & Co collection I am using on today's layout:

Here is my layout created with this awesome kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Kraft- from the kit; patterned paper: Simple Stories Bro & Co- from the kit; stickers: Simple Stories Bro & Co- from the kit; date stamp: Heidi Swapp- from my stash; ink: Memento Tuxedo Black- from my stash

I just love these pictures of my nephew that my sister in law took at their lake place!  He is growing up so fast and little boy lines just aren't as appropriate for him now!  This line is perfect for those tween or teen boys in your life and the colors are so vibrant!  I love how this layout turned out and hope my sister in law does as well!  Make sure and hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with the awesome kit!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment