Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Sketch N Scrap #207

Happy Hump Day!  Today I am sharing my layout I created with the amazing August 15th sketch at Sketch N Scrap created by the great Stacy Daubenberger!! 
 Here is her amazing sketch:

Here is my layout created with this amazing sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Kraft; Patterned Paper: Vicki Boutin Kaleidoscope and Wildflowers & Honey; stickers: Vicki Boutine Kaleidoscope; ephemera: Vicki Boutin Wildflowers & Honey; tag: unknow source; butterfly punch- Martha Stewart; butterfly Die: Stampin' Up; gems: Queen & Co; Letter Stickers: American Craft Thickers

I had so much fun with this sketch! I adapted the sketch to fit the one picture I had of my friend's granddaughter at the zoo!  I thought these papers were perfect for this picture and I love how the ephemera and stickers add to the layout to make the picture pop off the page!  There is still plenty of time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap!  You have until August 31st at 9:55 pm CST to link up  your projects!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment