Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Double page layout fun with the August Flavors of the Month kit !

Happy Hump Day!!  Today I am sharing a double page layout I created with the super fun August Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!!  Here is the whole kit:

Here is the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Great Escape mini kit I used for today's layout:

Here is my layout using the amazing kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Tan- from the kit; patterned paper: Simple Stories Simple Vintage Great Escape- from the kit; ephemera: Simple Stories Simple Vintage Great Escape- from the kit: stickers: Simple Stories Simple Vintage Great Escape- from the kit; brads: Simple Stories Simple Vintage Great Escape- from the embellishment kit; letter stickers: American Craft Thickers (Live), Making Memories (Story) & Basic Grey (Your)- from my stash; enamel dots: Recollections- from my stash
This kit is so perfect for outdoor pictures of any type! I used pictures of my brother and his family at their lake house earlier this year! I love the way this turned out!  The vintage feel to this collection is just amazing!  Make sure and check out what the other DT members did with this kit over at The ScrapRoom blog!  There are some amazing double page layouts there as well!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment