Friday, August 7, 2020

Card Sketch #175 at Sketch N Scrap

TGIF!!  Today I am sharing my card sketch for August 5th at Sketch N Scrap and a card I created using the sketch.  Here is the sketch:

Here is the card I created using this fun sketch:
Supplies Used: cardstock: Stampin' Up Night of Navy & Whisper White; Patterned Paper: Carta Bella Hello Again (pink) & October Afternoon (yellow); stamps: Stampin' Up Simply Sketched; journal card: Crate Paper Flourish; sticker (Flower): Echo Park I'd Rather Be Crafting; ink: Stampin' Up Night of Navy

I created this card for my Mom's birthday.  I loved the shabby chic/vintage feel to this card and figured she would to!  I used papers and embellishments from my June & August Great Stash Bash kit to create this card.  I think the papers blended so well together! I loved this sketch so much I know I will be using it again real soon so you may see another card with it soon!  I hope you will play along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap!  I can't wait to see what you create!!

No comments:

Post a Comment