Sunday, August 2, 2020

Sketch N Scrap #206

Happy Sunday!  I hope your weekend has been relaxing!  Today I am sharing a layout I created using the August 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap created by yours truly!  Here is the sketch:

 Here is the layout I created with this sketch:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee Cedar Lane, Webster's Pages (woodgrain) & Carta Bella (pink); card stock: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip; butterflies: Maggie Holmes/Crate Paper Sweet Story; Wood veneer: Elle's Studio (hearts & word strip) & CTMH (today); sticker: Maggie Holmes/Crate Paper Willow Lane

I just loved the way this turned out!  Most of the things I used on this layout are from my August Great Stash Bash kit!!  I did add in the pink and the blue from my stash but both are REALLY old and needed to be used up!  I haven't used wood veneers in so long, so it felt good to use these, I don't know why I don't use them, I like the look of the wood and these made a super fast and easy title!  If you want to learn more about Lisa and Lori's Great Stash Bash of 2020 go HERE!!  I hope you will play along with both challenges!!  Make sure and hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see what lovely layouts the DT created using this sketch!  Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment