Thursday, June 17, 2021

Card Fun ~Throwback Thursday!

Happy Thursday!  Today I am throwing it back to 2017 and using a card sketch from Sketch N Scrap's 5th birthday bash!!  Here is sketch #4 for the 5th Birthday Bash at Sketch N Scrap created by Heather Hall:

Here is my card I created based on this fun sketch:

Supplies Used: card base: CTMH; patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus & Bella Blvd Island Time (wood stripe); stickers: Crate Paper Garden Party; jewel: Queen & Co

I used all scraps to create this card.  All these scrap papers are from past kits from The ScrapRoom that I am trying to use up!  Sketch N Scrap has been sharing FREE sketches since 2012 (almost 10 years WOW!) and you can find them all on our blog or on our Pinterest page!!  So if the current sketches we have don't meet your needs make sure and search for past sketches using the right side bar on our blog, you can search by number of photos or for card sketches there, easy peasy!!  We hope you will play along with us each month and if you do make sure and share your creation with us on the blog or on our Facebook page, we can't wait to see what you create!!

No comments:

Post a Comment