Sunday, June 13, 2021

TN Time with Lisa & Lori ~ June edition!

Happy Sunday!!  As you might have noticed today's post is going up a few days late.  This was due to technical difficulties on my part, so sorry for the delay!  So without further ado, let's kick off the June edition of the TN Time with Lisa & Lori challenge!!!

HERE IS HOW OUR CHALLENGE WORKS: This is a monthly challenge that launches on the 10th of each month  You will have until the 9th at midnight CST to link up your entries. If you complete my sketch challenge link your TN, bullet journal or planner spread below. If you combined my challenge with Lori's challenge link up your spread here on my blog AND on Lori's Blog (My Happy Life). For 2021 we are making this challenge a "just for fun" challenge with no prize, but isn't the real prize just documenting your memories and getting more pages done in 2021???!!!! 
Now for my challenge!! Here is this month's sketch:

Now for Lori's challenge (June 10th-July 9th):

What a fun challenge!! I don't normally use a lot of yellow, but it is such a fun color and I do LOVE mustard yellow!!  And well, circles what can I say except they make a great addition to ANY layout!!  Plus I love enamel dots and that counts as a circle too!!!  
Here is my layout using the sketch and Lori's challenge:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Crate Paper Garden Party, My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus & Jen Hadfield Reaching Out; Stickers: Jen Hadfield Reaching Out & Hey Hello, cork sticker: Paper Studio & word strip Live Colorfully: Simple Stories Oh Happy Day; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye and enamel heart Pink Paislee I Love Us; journal tabs: Crate Paper Garden Party; journal card: Elle's Studio; circle die: Stampin' Up; epoxy Word sticker: Vicki Boutin; date stamp: Heidi Swapp & ink: Memento Black Tuxedo.

For the yellow part of the challenge I went with a mustard yellow.  I used the My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus paper on the left side as well as a yellow word strip sticker and some yellow in the one patterned paper and flower on the right side.  For my circle elements I used a die cut stitched circle as well as the circle sticker "Be Happy" on the right side and of course some enamel dots, which in my opinion is a MUST on any layout!! 

Here are a few close ups:

I love that paint brush, it was a perfect accent for my layout about fun times with my crafty babes at my recent glamping retreat!! I used a Project Life type card and loved those cute hearts on the side!!

I have had this Be Happy sticker in my "BASHKET" on my desk for years, so it was a perfect circle element to add to this spread!! I was to scared I couldn't write small enough for this small space so I used my computer for journaling on this layout!

Now for the nitty gritty of how to play along:

                                            RULES FOR THE CHALLENGE:
1.Create a TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK, PLANNER, OR BULLET JOURNAL spread based on the CHALLENGE THEME and/or our sketch. 
2.Create a new, not previously posted project.
3.You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4.If you have a blog please include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5.You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori 
6.You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!
Be sure to stop by Lori's blog to see her awesome TN spread for this challenge!  I hope you will find time to join in the fun this month!  We can't wait to see what you create!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. I love this beautiful spread, Lisa! You have made me want to pull out my My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus and Maggie Holmes Garden Party and get it used! Love it!

    ReplyDelete