Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Double Page Layout fun using the June kit at The ScrapRoom!

Happy Hump Day!  Today I am sharing a double page layout I created using the super fun June Flavors of the month Kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is a reminder of the kit:


Here is the Vicki Boutin Color Study collection I am using on today's layout:

Here is my layout using this super fun kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock- black- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Vicki Boutin Color Study- from the kit; ephemera: Vicki Boutin Color Study- from the kit; stickers: Vicki Boutin Color Study- from the kit

This double page layout was super fun to make! I made clipboards from white cardstock by cutting a 3x4 piece, drawing around the edges with a black pen and adding the clipboard sticker to the top!  This is a super fun way to create ephemera or a fun journaling box!!  I loved this collection so much I even bought some extra pieces, so you may see it on another layout soon!  Make sure and head on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out the other double page layouts the designers created with this amazing kit!!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment