Sunday, June 20, 2021

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #196

The month is winding down and it's time for our last sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap.  Here is the card sketch I created:

Here is the card I created based on the sketch:

Supplies Used: Card stock: Whisper White & Basic Black - Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: Crate Paper Garden Party; sticker: Crate Paper Garden Party; ink: Tuxedo Black by Memento; Stamps: Stampin' Up; black pen: Le Pen

I had a lot of fun creating this card from scraps left over from a past ScrapRoom kit.  I unfortunately needed a sympathy card and so I used the sketch to make one up using the scraps on my desk.  It came together very quickly using this sketch!  I hope you will give the sketch a go!  Make sure and check out what the DT has done with my sketch over on the Sketch N Scrap blog, it is sure to inspire you!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment