Sunday, June 6, 2021

June 5th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!

Happy weekend! I hope your weekend has been super relaxing!  I have found a lot of time to just kick back and create!  This weekend I played with the June 5th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  This amazing sketch was created by sketch artist Heather. 
Here is this amazing sketch:

Here is my card created with this fun sketch:

Supplies Used: Patterned Papers: Jen Hadfield Hey Hello; 3D sticker: Jen Hadfield Reaching Out; sentiment "I MISS YOU"- Recollections.

I used up some scraps from my scraps pile for the papers on this card.  I had just been gifted these 3D stickers and wanted to jump right in and use this one as I thought it was perfect for a card!!  I hope you will play along with us this month, we would love to see what you create!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment