Friday, June 11, 2021

June Freaky Fast Friday Formula at The ScrapRoom!!

Happy Friday!!  Today is Friday so that means it's time for the June Freaky Fast Friday Formula!! Here is the formula for this month:

Here is my layout created with this fun formula & the June Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom:

Supplies Used: cardstock: Cream -from the kit; Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Gingham Foundry- from the kit; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from the kit; ephemera: My Mind's Eye Gingham Foundry- from the kit; letter stickers: My Mind's Eye Gingham Foundry-from the kit

This formula is so fun and my layout came together so quickly!! It really is FREAKY FAST!!  I hope you will head on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members did with this amazing kit and fun formula!! We hope you will play along with us this month! Happy creating!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment