Wednesday, June 9, 2021

June Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!!

Happy Hump Day!! Today I am sharing another layout created with the June Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!!  Here is a reminder of the fun kit for June:

Here is the Photo Play Paper Wicker Lane collection I am working with today:


Here is my layout using this fun kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: navy-from the kit; Patterned Paper: Photo Play Paper Wicker Lane- from the kit; stickers: Photo Play Paper Wicker Lane; enamel hearts: Doodlebug -from my stash & Enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash

This kit is so fun and perfect for any of your family photos! I just love the color palette!!  This is a picture of my friend's daughter-in-love and 2 sweet granddaughters I hope she loves this layout that I made for her!!  Make sure and head on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members created with this awesome collection!!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment