Monday, April 6, 2020

Card sketch #167

Happy Monday!  What a better way to start the week off then with some creative time!!  Today I am sharing a card I made using the April 5th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!! Here is the sketch designed by sketch artist Heather Hall:

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Whisper White & YoYo Yellow -Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: Photo Play Paper Best Mom Ever; sticker: Photo Play Paper Best Mom Ever; ink: Memento-Tuxedo Black; stamp: CTMH Card Captions
I just had a few scraps of this amazing paper left from my May 2019 Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom so I thought the scraps were about the right sizes for this sketch and turns out I was right! I did have to mount the floral paper on the yellow as it was a bit shorter then I wanted but I like that look anyway!  I loved these papers, they are just gorgeous! The black with the pops of color looks amazing!  I hope you will find time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month!  We lots of fun challenges as well as some amazing sketches!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment