Sunday, April 12, 2020

Good morning!  Today it was my turn to host the challenge in the Sketch N Scrap monthly Facebook challenge group!  My challenge for everyone today is to create a card based on card sketch #107.  For fun we always add an optional twist to our challenges, mine is to use brads or eyelets on your card! Here is the sketch by the very talented Heather Hall:

Here is my card created with the sketch:
Supplies Used: cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight & whisper White from Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: Photo Play Paper Tulla & Norbert; brads: We R Memory Keepers, die: stitched circle by Stampin' Up; ephemera: Photo Play Paper Tulla & Norbert
These brads are so old and I have a TON of them!  I guess I thought they were pretty great back in the day OR I accidentally forgot I had some and bought more lol!  It was great to find a way to use them up.  The colors of these "sugar coated" brads matched this paper line perfectly!! I hope you will find time to join us in the Facebook group as we have 4 fun challenges there each month!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment