Friday, April 3, 2020

April 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap!

TGIF!!  I don't know about you but it seems as if all the days are running together and when I wake up I have to check my phone to see what day it is!  Today I am sharing my layout made using the April 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap created by yours truly!  Here is the sketch:

And here is my layout using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: White - Bazzill;  Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Happy Place, CTMH I Heart Us; ephemera: Fancy Pants Happy Place; cut apart card: Shimelle Little by Little; flower: Basic Grey
I just love how this turned out!  Everything I used on this layout was from my April 2020 Great Stash Bash kit except the red paper which is an older paper from the Fancy Pants Happy Place collection.  I have almost used up this entire collection.  I was using a yellow paper from my kit in place of the red but it washed out my pictures so I went with the red which looked much better!  So one layout created with my Stash Bash kit already this month!  Hopefully there are many more to come! This is the last time my niece and I were able to get together before the stay home orders went in place.  She was bored from being out of school for 2 weeks and so we got together to craft and make cards!  We had so much fun, looking back I was thinking we would have many more meet ups while she was out of school but no such luck as we are staying away as we have been instructed to and just texting...I can't wait to we can make some fun cards together again soon!  If you want to see my entire April 2020 Great Stash Bash kit then you can see it and read about this fun challenge HERE!  I hope you will join me and my friend Lori and shop your stash to create a fun kit to use over the next month!  Also don't forget to check out the Sketch N Scrap blog and see what amazing layouts the DT has created with this sketch.  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment