Monday, April 20, 2020

Card sketch #168

Today we launched the last sketch of the month for April at Sketch N Scrap!  The sketch was created by yours truly.  Here is the sketch:

I liked this sketch so much that I made 2 cards using it.  Here are my cards created with the sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up Whisper White, Basic Black, Soft Sky, Watermelon Wonder & Luscious Lime; patterned paper: Paper House Productions Baby Boy Banner; ink: Memento Tuexedo Black; Stamp: Stampin' Up Part of My Story; embossing folders: Stampin' Up; dies: circle and scallop circle- Stampin' Up; and 3D stickers: Paper House Productions Panda

Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up Whisper White & Basic Black; patterned paper: Pink Paislee 5th and Monaco; stickers: Pink Paislee 5th and Monaco; thread: source unknown; ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; stamp: Kerry Bradford Studios
I plan on sending these cards out as part of my happy mail campaign I have started while in this quarantine season.  I started out strong sending a bunch of cards at once, but I was so surprised by how long writing a note to each person took (the cards were already made)!  So now I have decided to send out one card twice a week...that allows me to be more realistic and use my time better.  Plus, I am hoping by establishing a schedule for this task this will allow to me to continue to do this after all this social distancing is over, because let's face it it's always fun to get happy mail!!  So don't feel bad if you haven't received a card from me yet, if I have your address you will get one from me at some point!  Make sure and head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to check out all the amazing cards the DT created with this sketch!  We hope you will join us this month!  You have until April 30th at 9:55 pm CST to play along!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment