Thursday, April 9, 2020

April Flavors of the Month kit

Happy Friday Eve!! Today I am sharing my third layout created this month with the April Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom.  Here is a reminder of the full kit:

 Here is the mini kit of Simple Stories I am that I used for today's layout:

My layout using the kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock- ivory- from the kit; pattern Paper: Simple Stories I Am - from the kit; ephemera: Simple Stories I Am- from the kit; stickers: Simple Stories I am - from the embellishment kit; title: American Crafts Thickers Phrases- from the kit; enamel dots: Simple Stories- from my stash
I took this photo of my niece two Christmas' ago.  She had wanted this phone that looked like an old time corded phone but it actually plugged into your cell phone so you could use it to talk on.  It was really cute and not to expensive but she was so thrilled to use it so I went to see what she was doing in her bedroom and she was talking to a friend on it so I snapped her picture.  I thought this line went perfect with the colors in her room!  Make sure and hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT did with this amazing kit!  Happy creating!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment