Saturday, April 18, 2020

Double Page layout & The April Flavors of the month kit

 Good morning! Today I am sharing with you a double page layout I created using the April Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom.  Here is a reminder of the entire kit:

Here is the Pink Fresh Studios My Favorite Story mini kit I used for today's layout:

My layout created with the kit:
Supplies Used: cardstock: blue- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Pink Fresh Studios My Favorite Story- from the kit; ephemera: Pink Fresh Studios My Favorite Story- from the kit; chipboard frame & Chipboard sticker circles: Pink Fresh Studios My Favorite Story-from the kit; enamel dots: Pink Fresh Studios My Favorite Story- from the kit; word phrase & Puffy heart stickers: Pink Fresh Studios My Favorite Story- from the embellishment kit.
I love the beautiful colors in this kit!  I also loved the lovely script words included in the embellishment kit, they make amazing titles for your layouts!  Pink Fresh has the best embellishments! The chipboard frames and circle stickers are just the best accents! I though this collection went well with these photos of my friend's adorable granddaughter.  Make sure and hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out the other double page layouts created by the DT!  

No comments:

Post a Comment