Friday, June 5, 2020

June Flavors of the month kit & the Freaky Fast Formula!

TGIF!!! So happy to have a weekend of crafting ahead of me!! Today I am sharing my layout created with the June Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom using the Freaky Fast Friday Formula for June!! Here is a reminder of the June kit:

Here is the June Freaky Fast Friday Formula: 

Here is my layout using the Freaky Fast Friday Formula & the Flavors of the Month kit:
 Supplies Used: white cardstock: from the kit; Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Cake Smash- from the kit; ephemera: Fancy Pants Cake Smash- from the kit; alphabet letters: Doodlebug Designs- from my stash
These are pictures from the second birthday party of my friend's sweet granddaughter! I loved the fun bold papers and colors included in the kit.  The bold and bright ephemera were the perfect accents for my pictures!! This is such a fun kit and could be used for children, adults, guys or gals birthdays it is so versatile!!  I hope you will hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out the amazing layouts the DT created with this fun kit!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment