Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Double page fun with the June Flavors of the month kit!

Good evening!! Wow, this day just flew by!  I wanted to stop by today and share a double page layout I created with the June Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom.  Here is a reminder of the full kit:

Here is the Photo Play Paper Wild Honey kit I used on today's layout:
 

 Here is my layout created with this kit:
Supplies Used: cardstock: Black- from the kit; patterned paper- Photo Play Wild Honey- from the kit; stickers: Photo Play Wild Honey - from the kit; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash; ephemera: Photo Play Wild Honey (quote on left page)- from the embellishment kit; die (family): CTMH
These fun pictures are ones my sister and her family took a while back and I snagged them off my sister's Facebook page.  I just loved this line, the colors, the patterns, all the fun embellishments!  Photo Play keeps outdoing themselves on their collections and this one is now at the top of my favs list!! Make sure and head on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members did with this fun kit! Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment