Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Summer Days ~ July Flavors of the month kit

Good evening!  Time for another layout using the amazing July Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom!!!  Here is a reminder of the full kit:

 Here is the Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse mini kit I am using for today's layout:

Here is my layout using the gorgeous kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: White- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse- from the kit; ephemera: Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse-from the kit; foam words: Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse - from the kit; stickers: Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse- from the embellishment kit; doily- from my stash

This line is so pretty!  It just screams SUMMER!!! I had so much fun creating this layout using pictures of my sister and her family picking strawberries at a local farm this Summer! These colors and patterns are just perfect for any of your Summer photos!!  I hope you will hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this fun kit!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment