Thursday, June 4, 2020

June 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap!

Happy Friday Eve!!  Today I wanted to share my take on the June 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap with you as well as show you my first project using my Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash 2020 kit that my buddy Lori sent me!  Here is the sketch created by yours truly:

Here is my layout using the sketch & my June Great Stash Bash kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Bazzill - Ivory; Patterned Paper: Echo Park A Beautiful Life, Carta Bella Family Night, Echo Park Summers Dream; sticker: Carta Bella Our House & Echo Park A Beautiful Life; ephemera: PinkFresh Studios; enamel hearts: Doodlebug Designs
I just loved all the patterns and how well they mixed together despite being from multiple lines!! I only have a few very small scraps left from my Carta Bella Our House collection, however I still had a number of the stickers left and thought these cooking themed stickers would be perfect for these photos of my sweet friend's granddaughter cooking with her grandpa!!  How sweet are these photos?  I was so happy to find out that these stickers that I had left on this 12 x 12 sticker sheet matched these amazing papers my friend Lori sent me for my June 2020 Great Stash Bash kit!! Yay!  Hoping to use up the remaining photos this month and bash not only this kit but this 12 x 12 sticker sheet!!  Won't you join us at Sketch N Scrap or in making your own stash bash kit?  We would love for you to join in the fun and share what you create!  Happy creating friends!

1 comment:

  1. How cute this is, Lisa! I love those cooking embellishments and wonderful work with your sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete