Saturday, June 6, 2020

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #171

Happy weekend!!  Today I am sharing a fun card I created based on the June 5th card sketch over at Sketch N Scrap!  This is a super fun sketch created by sketch artist Stacy Daubenberger!  Here is the sketch:

Here is my card created using the sketch:
Supplies Used: card base: CTMH; cardstock: Basic Black- Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Oh Happy Day & Jillibean Soup; tag & circle punched: Stampin' Up; Ephemera: Simple Stories Oh Happy Day; sticker (sentiment): Simple Stories Oh Happy Day

I just love how this card turned out!  I used my June kit that my friend Lori created for me for our Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash 2020 challenge!!   These colors are so fun and I just love cacti so this ephemera piece was a perfect choice for my fun card!! I hope you will join us and play along this month at Sketch N Scrap, we would love to see what you create with this sketch!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment