Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Let's Go Outdoors!

Happy almost weekend! Today I am sharing another fun layout using the June Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom Here is a reminder of the amazing June kit:


 Here is the Carta Bella Summer Market mini kit I used on today's layout:

Here is the layout I created with this amazing kit:
Supplies Used: cardstock: white- from the kit; patterned paper: Carta Bella Summer Market- from the kit; ephemera: Carta Bella Summer Market- from the kit; stickers: Carta Bella Summer Market - from the kit; chipboard: Carta Bella Summer Market - from the embellishment kit; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash.

I am so happy with how this layout turned out! This picture is of my sister's family on a Summer afternoon walk!  It's such a great picture (don't you love Mr. Blitz' adorable smile?) that I knew I just had to scrap it right away!  This line was perfect for it! I loved that one of the papers has those adorable Mason jars full of flowers, so I decided to fussy cut a few to use on my layout!  They look great fussy cut don't you think?  Make sure and head on over to  The ScrapRoom blog to see all the amazing layout the DT has created with this kit!  Happy creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment