Saturday, June 20, 2020

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #172

Happy weekend!  Today I have the last card sketch of the month up over at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the sketch I designed:

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: cardstock: Whisper White & Daffodil Delight- Stampin' Up; patterned paper: American Crafts Dear Lizzy A lovely Day & Carta Bella Family Night (navy); flower: Echo Park A Beautiful Life; ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; stamp: CTMH Random Act of Cardness

This card was made with my June Great Stash Bash kit that my friend Lori sent me!  I just love the color combo don't you?  This turned out so cute and I can't wait to send it to a good friend to put a smile on their face!!  There is still time to join us at Sketch N Scrap this month!  Make sure and check out the other amazing cards the DT created HERE.  Have a creative weekend friends and happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment