Friday, June 26, 2020

Card fun with the June Flavors of the Month kit!

TGIF!!  What a better way to kick the weekend off then to share some fun cards?  I created these cards with the June Flavors of the month Kit at The ScrapRoom.  Here is the kit:

Here are the cards I created with this fun kit:
Supplies Used: cardstock: Whisper White & Watermelon Wonder- from my stash: Stampin' Up; patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Cake Smash- from the kit; ephemera: Fancy Pant's Cake Smash- from the kit

Supplies Used: Card stock: Whispe White & Night of Navy- Stampin' Up- from my stash; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse- from the kit; sticker: Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse- from the embellishment kit; ink: Stampin' Up Night of Navy- from my stash; stamps: CTMH- from my stash

These cards were super easy to put together using this amazing kit! I love using the left overs from my kit to make cards!  Hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this fun kit!  If you create a few cards with this kit make sure and share here in the comments,  I'd love to see what you create!  

No comments:

Post a Comment