Wednesday, June 3, 2020

June Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom!

Happy Hump Day!! Today I am sharing my first layout created with the June Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom!!  What a gorgeous kit this is!! Here is the full kit:

Here is the Carta Bella Summer Market kit I am working with today:

 Here is my layout created with the fabulous kit:
Supplies Used: cardstock: aqua- from the kit yellow & pink- from my stash; Patterned Paper: Carta Bella Summer Market- from the kit; stickers: Carta Bella Summer Market- from the kit; enamel dots: My  Mind's Eye- from my stash; die (circle): Stampin' Up- from my stash; doily:unknown source- from my stash; letter stickers: American Crafts Thickers- from my stash
I loved the florals in this kit!!  I was able to fussy cut some of the flowers in the mason jar and use them as embellishments!! I love the color palette of this line and think it goes well with almost any type of photo!  This is my friend's sweet granddaughter taken at the zoo!! How sweet is she?  I loved the big bold title, I thought it was a good offset to the smaller embellishment clusters!! Make sure and visit The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this fun kit!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment